Friday 10 April 2015

Cosmetique Face Painting And Body Painting

Hello everyone :)

I have recently decided to dedicate a Facebook page to my body painting and face painting services. If you would like to check it out click here.

I specialize in body painting and provide this service for photographic shoots, club nights, live events, parties, special occasions, television and film. Here are some pictures of some of the work I've done so far.







My body painting has been featured in a variety of publications including Vogue Italia, BBC, Imagine Fashion Magazine and much more.

I also do face and body painting in clubs throughout Scotland. Here are some of the pictures from that.



I love to Face paint aswell so here is a last few snaps of some Face Painting :)









No comments:

Post a Comment