Monday 13 April 2015

Make-up Storage Bag

So this is just a mega quick blog post about this little make-up storage bag I picked up in Primark the other day for only £4


I love that itc black, it looks professional and cute with the polka dots 


When you open it up there are 3 sections with clear plastic fronts. They zip open and the middle section has velcro and can be removed.


I am instantly in love with this as I am really trying to minimise my kit and only take the essentials with me, instead of hundreds of eyeshadows and lip sticks that I dont need.
I was also really surprised by how much make-up I could fit into here, I'm sure it would even hold some make-up pallets as well!!

So if you are a make-up artist or a make-up lover I would definitely recommend running to primark and grabbing one of these.

Would even be perfect for holding your shampoos etc if you go on holiday!

Hope you enjoy :)

Jillian



No comments:

Post a Comment