Wednesday 16 November 2011

Zombies, zombies, zombies!


Well for the past month I have been corresponding with a photographer called Jason about a zombie photo shoot he has been planning as one of the main projects for his photography degree. My friend Fiona (of FJ MUA) was to do the make-up and I was to do the special effects. Well, as I said this has been going on for a month and I have been on the edge of my seat waiting for the shoot to come, and on Monday it finally came!

I travelled through to Aberdeen in the morning and started to work my gruesome magic! Jason wanted the models to look fashionable but dead so I decided to apply special effects to mostly the body so as not to take away or ruin Fiona’s amazing make-up! 

There were three models all requiring different special effects, and after these were applied we all walked around some woods, graveyards and tunnels for three hours to capture all of our work. Even though it was freezing and wet and muddy it was all worth it in the end.


1 comment: