Monday 21 November 2011

And So The Madness Begins!


Okay readers I have agreed to something crazy! I have agreed, or rather volunteered to be the body painter for a fundraiser calendar!  It did not sound so crazy until I realised that it has to be in print for Christmas and Christmas is only 34 days away! And then I found out that there are 11 models, one for each month and all 11 for December! Ohhh my that’s 22 body paints!

This morning I had a complete freak out, thinking ‘ I can’t possibly paint all of these woman, I’m not even good at it Arghhhh stress’. After that small malfunction I took a deep breath and started planning!

The calendar is being produced by a model called Hannah Windmill, she is fundraising to go to the Bahamas with Green Force to do marine research! It’s all volunteer funded so she needs to raise a fair amount in order to get there.

The plan is to body paint then photograph a model at different famous Scottish landmarks. The body painting will either be related to the place or to a specific theme for that month, e.g. Easter, Halloween and Valentines day! I still feel quite nervous, but i know its going to be amazing! I just need to plan and practice some more.
Shooting starts on Wednesday with an Easter theme at St Andrews Golf Course and a sea theme at The Discovery Ship Dundee! I’m so excited. Watch this space guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment