Monday 13 June 2016

The Gorgeous Ashleens' Wedding

Hello everyone

What a wonderful day I had at the gorgeous Ashleens' wedding. For this wedding I provided both hair styling and airbrush make-up for the bride and her 2 bridesmaids. It was such a fun and relaxed atmosphere on the morning of the wedding and the girls were all so lovely.

Here is a few snap shots I took of everyone:


The Bride Ashleen
"Thank you for your advice, skill and professionalism in doing my own and my bridesmaids hair and make-up on my wedding day. Love Ashleen"


Bridesmaids Hair and make-up.



Bridesmaids hair and make-up.

The photographer at the wedding was the talented Stevie over at Brankin and Black Photography.

Here are a few gorgeous images he snapped of the hair and make-up on the day.






A huge thank you to Ashleen for allowing me to be a part of her big day, it was so special to share this time with you and your bridesmaids.

If you are looking for hair and make-up for your own wedding then feel free to have a look at my website for more information:


Thank you to Stevie for sharing these beautiful images with me! If you would like to see more of his fantastic work then check him out at Brankin and Black Photography


Thank you all for reading.

Jillian Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment