Thursday 23 June 2016

The Beautiful Sophies Wedding Make-up In New York


Hello Everyone

This blog and this wedding is extra special for me for so many reasons.
8 years ago for the first time in my life I travelled alone to New York to work at a Summer Camp for children and adults with additional support needs. It was an experience that changed my life and made me into the person I am today. This wonderful place was called Camp Huntington, and it is there 8 years ago that I met Sophie and Louis along with so many wonderful other people. These people have come to mean so much to me and I am so lucky to have met them.

Sophie and Louis met each other 10 years ago at Camp Huntington and this year they decided to get married in this wonderful place along with their friends and family.

I was more than honoured to do the bridal parties make-up along with the mothers of the bride and groom. Here are a few pictures of these beauties:




Sophie doesn't normally wear make-up so she wanted an extremely natural and timeless look. Here is what she had to say:

"Jillian is incredible. She has been a close friend for years and she did my make-up for my wedding in April 2016 and she was so wonderful. She also did my bridesmaids and Mothers make-up. We all felt amazing, best we ever looked! Jillian made me feel so calm and relaxed. Jillian also stayed back to redo my make-up after seeing my Father for the first time that day, even though she had to get herself ready as she was a guest. She couldn’t do enough for us. We love Jillian!"








These photographs were taken by the extremely talented Dawn Honsky Photography. Thank you so much Dawn for allowing me to share them.




Here I am with the bride and groom. What a wonderful, amazing day we all had, I was so blessed to be a part of it.

If you are looking for a make-up artist for your big day then do feel free to have a look at my website

www.cosmetiquescotland.co.uk

Jillian Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment