Thursday 30 June 2016

The Beautiful Jaimi's Wedding

Last week I was lucky enough to go to the amazing Kinnettles Castle and do Jaimi and her bridal parties make-up for her wedding. I really love going to this venue as it is so picturesque and the staff are always so friendly.

I had such a fun morning helping the girls get ready for the wedding, I used Temptu airbrush make-up to create a long lasting flawless complexion for the girls that they just loved.


Here are a few unedited pictures that I captured on the day:




Here is the beautiful bride Jaimi, she wanted a natural flawless complexion with smokey eyes.

Here is what she had to say about her make-up:
"Just wanted to give you a message to let you know how delighted I was with all of our make-up on Saturday! You were brilliant all morning and I really appreciate the effort you went to to make us look so good! ☺️ I was really happy with it, and felt so confident knowing that you'd taken care of it for me! Really chuffed, thanks once again!"




Brides maids and mother of the bride and groom.


Jamie had the incredibly talented Chris over at Chris Simpson Photography capturing her day. Chris was so friendly and professional and his pictures speak for them self. He was kind enough to let me share a few with you all below. One word that comes to mind when I think of Jaimi is "smiles" as she is so happy and always smiling, I think Chris has captured her personality perfectly.







Bridal make-up is my passion and I just love using the airbrush make-up o create a flawless and long lasting finish. If you are looking for a make-up artist for your big day then feel free to contact me.


A huge thank you to Jaimi for allowing me to be a part of her big day and letting me share these beautiful images.

For more information on Chris's photography feel free to have a look at his website:


Jillian Elizabeth x

No comments:

Post a Comment