Thursday 5 November 2015

The beautiful Lee-Anne's Wedding Make-up

One of my favourite parts of my job is doing wedding make-up. I just LOVE turning up to see the bride and helping her and the bridal party get ready for their big day.

My favourite kind of bridal make-up has always been natural, timeless and classic make-up looks and I just love to use the airbrush make-up to provide a long lasting flawless finish.

Last month I had the absolute please of doing make-up for the gorgeous Lee-Anne and her bridal party. I was extremely lucky as all of the ladies let me snap some before and after pictures.


Lee-Anne loved her make-up and said:

"Jillian did our wedding make up and wow, what a great result. I trusted her assurance it would stay on all day and from 
beginning to end it did. We all felt amazing!! There was no need to look in the mirror, not one touch up was needed. So lovely to know on the day that you have one less thing to worry about. And let's face it, every girl wants to look and feel amazing on their wedding day. Jillian will make sure you do!!!"




One of the great things about being in the wedding industry is bumping into other wedding suppliers I know. At Lee-Annes wedding Gordon from Frameworks Photography was capturing her special day. Gordon's pictures are just sensational, here are a few images of their day.







Thank you so much to Lee-Anne the beautiful bride and Gordon at Frameworks for allowing me to share these images!

For more information on airbrush make-up and the services I provide please do visit my website

www.cosmetiquescotland.co.uk

For more information on Frameworks Photography and Framing services


Jillian Elizabeth at Cosmetique




No comments:

Post a Comment