Thursday 26 November 2015

Before and After Wedding Airbrush Make-up at Cosmetique



Two of Susan's beautiful bridesmaids kindly agreed to let me take before and after images. They both just look beautiful and flawless.

Susan was so pleased with her make-up she said:
"Thank you for the amazing make-up you did for my wedding. We all felt fab throughout the whole day. Thanks again, Susan X"

I didn't get a before and after of Susan, however here is her finished make-up look.



Danielle was one of my brides this year and wanted a really natural and flawless look with statement eyes. She was such a pleasure to work with and her skin was just beautiful. She said:
"I got married on the 11 April 2015 I had myself and my two bridesmaids makeup done and couldn't have asked for a better service highly recommended they done a fantastic job also helped her my dress on haha!!"
Danielle Allen





The theme was naturally beautiful make-up for this wedding party. A few of the ladies had slight redness in their cheeks, the airbrush make-up is just PERFECT for covering this in a flawless and natural way. The bride Lee-Anne loved her make-up and said:

"Jillian did our wedding make up and wow, what a great result. I trusted her assurance it would stay on all day and from 
beginning to end it did. We all felt amazing!! There was no need to look in the mirror, not one touch up was needed. So lovely to know on the day that you have one less thing to worry about. And let's face it, every girl wants to look and feel amazing on their wedding day. Jillian will make sure you do!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment