Thursday 26 November 2015

Botanics Hydration Burst for Sensitive and Dehydrated Skin Review

Hello all :)

I have really really sensitive skin with lots of skin allergies, so its always difficult for me to find skin care that works for my skin. I cannot use a lot of essential oils on my face and if I do I get an awful rash!!

Recently I was in boots buying their own brand cucumber scrub and face mask (which is ok for me to use) and I came across the botanics range. I scoured the list of ingredients and was surprised to find none of the ingredients I am allergic to. This was to good to be true, I had to buy them and test them out!!

I have been using these for two weeks now and wow I am in love!!! I have had no reactions at all, it doesn't sting in my face and my skin is noticeably softer and much more hydrated. 



Botanics Hydration Burst Dual Action Cleanser 125 ml £5.99

This cleanser is so creamy and gentle on your skin. it removes all traces of make up and leaves your skin soft to the touch after it. You only need a small amount to remove a full face of make-up!


Botanics Hydration Burst 3 in 1 Micellar Cleanser 250ml £4.99

This product is a liquid and is best applied to the skin on damp cotton wool pads. it dissolves even water proof make-up!


Botanics Hydration Burst Day Lotion SPF 15 50ml £7.99

This moisturiser is nice and light and is perfect for dry and dehydrated skin. I have been using this as an every day moisturiser and its perfect for smoothing out my skin before make-up. 


Botanics Hydration Burst Day Cream 50 ml £7.99

This day cream is much richer than the lotion and is perfect for those days that my skin is a little bit drier. I also use it nightly and I wake up with ultra soft skin!!


I am so happy that I stumbled across this skin care as my skin has never felt better!!

have you tried any of the botanic range? What are your faves for sensitive skin?

Jillian XX

No comments:

Post a Comment