Thursday 3 September 2015

Back to MAC

Its no secret that I LOVE MAC Cosmetics, I just think their lipsticks are to die for!!
Recently I have been hearing alot about the Back to MAC scheme so I thought I would give it a go.

Basically you return 6 empty Mac make-up containers and they will give you a free lipstick!! AMAZING!!

On the website MAC says:
"Because we share your commitment to the environment, M·A·C accepts returns of its primary packaging through the Back to M·A·C Program. By returning six [6] M·A·C primary packaging containers to a M·A·C counter, you will receive a free M·A·C Lipstick of your choice as our thanks to you. Since 100% of the retail selling proceeds of Viva Glam Lipstick is provided to organizations that help people living with HIV/AIDS, these colours are excluded from this program.

In countries where it is permissible, the returned packaging is forwarded to appropriate waste management centres to recycle/reuse through energy recovery. M·A·C will continue to explore alternative means of waste disposal in all markets."


https://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/cms/customer_service/services.tmpl


So here is what I took back.



I was in Aberdeen for the day so I went to the MAC store there, the artist that helped me was so friendly and was telling me how great back to MAC is and about the containers being recycled!! 



I decided to go for Velvet Teddy as clients have been asking if I have it and i just looks so gorgeous on.


Here I am wearing it!!! Its so different from my normal every day purple lipstick but I am really loving it, the texture is amazing and it feels so good on. Its nice to have a bit of a change.


I couldn't help myself, had to pick up a few other colours aswell :D



Have you ever heard of or tried back to MAC before? Why not give it a go!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment