Tuesday 15 September 2015

Natural smokey eye using the new Urban Decay smokey eyes palette

I am so in love with the new urban decay smokey eyes palette :) its so perfect for creating every kind of smokey eye possible!!




To start with I decided to go for a natural smokey eye as its nice and easy to do and great for a day or evening look :)





1. Apply eye primer then buff combust into the crease line using a blending brush


2. Buff whiskey into the outer corner or the crease line and press into the outer corner of the lid using the smokey eye brush



3. Buff thirteen under the brow bone and into the inner corner then press high onto the lid using a shadow brush



4. Brush your brows and fill them in with whiskey

5. Apply some winged perversion eyeliner

6. Apply 2 coats of perversion mascara


Its as easy as that :) Here is a pic of me with the rest of my make up on and my gorgeous natural smokey eyes :)

What do you think?

Jillian x

No comments:

Post a Comment