Tuesday 4 August 2015

Super hero/ Comic painting

Hello all

Recently Ive been really into doing body paintings that look like pictures, paintings or comics, I just love the idea of some one glancing at a body paint and thinking its an actual painting or drawing on a canvas instead of a person.


Water colour paint/ Black and white drawing


Human canvas from practice to photo shoot


Human canvas

After trying out a few different styles I decided I wanted to try out some super heros/ comics etc and see if I can make they look like a comic or drawn image. 


Wonder Woman 


Photo Shoot of Wonder Woman body paint


Cheetara from Thundercats





She-ra



 Harley Quinn

Id love to try out some more and Id love to hear what you all think :D

I really need a bit more practice I getting these looks perfect and then I can try more out on models!!!

http://www.cosmetiquescotland.co.uk/body_painting.html

No comments:

Post a Comment