Saturday 15 March 2014

Photo shoot with Gillian Gamble and Pretty Things

So last week I had the opportunity to go to St Andrews and do hair and make-up for a photo shoot with the amazing Gillian Gamble for the shop Pretty Things. I arrived a little bit early so had a look around the shop and wow there are so much gorgeous things to buy!! I fell head over heels in love with a purple satchel so I may need to purchase this on my next visit!!



For make-up we went for soft natural looks for both girls to compliment the gorgeous spring clothing and accessories that the girls were wearing.



Here is a sneak peak of Gillians pics which lets face it... are much better than mine!!






What do you think everyone?

Have you been to pretty things? If not, why not!! Go and have a look!!! Try not to fall in love with the purple satchel!! Its mine :)

Jill XX




No comments:

Post a Comment