Tuesday 18 March 2014

Hunger Games Themed Photo Shoot

Last week I had a really great photo shoot with the fab Gillian Gamble and the gorgeous Ashley Gierlach and Julia Sawatzky from the amazing Blue Angels dance Team. The theme was The Hunger Games and Monarch Butterflys and it was soooooo much fun!!

Here is a few behind the scenes snaps I took of our first model. I used some gorgeous metalic amber paint to body paint down her decolletage and back. I also used an amber eyeshaddow to contour around her face.




Here is Gillians AMAZING photo!! 


For the second model we wanted to be slightly paler and more innocent!! I used purple body paint and glitter with silver stenciled over it to create the affect on her neck. I also used a pale pearlescent shimmer over her whole face to give a futuristic glow!




Again Here is Gillians fantastic photo

And finally another of them both together!!!



Wow I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures so much, I cant wait to see the rest!!!

Would love to know what you all think!!

Jillian :)



No comments:

Post a Comment