Sunday 18 August 2013

Beauty So Clean Cosmetic And Brush Sanitizer Review

Hello Gorgeous readers

So before I went to IMATS I watched a few youtube videos about Beauty So Clean products and lets just say they horrified me!! It spoke of bacteria and fungus growing on make-up and it was disgusting!!!

I do all I can to ensure my make-up is kept sanitary by ensuring my brushes are always clean and using spatulas and dissposables wherever possible!! However after watching this video I just had to buy some products.

Beauty So Clean claims to be 100% effective so I knew this was a must buy!!!

I bought these products and have been trialing them for a few months so here is what I think.

Products can be bought here



Here are the products I purchased

Cosmetic Sanitizer wipes 200 - £23
Cosmetic Sanitizer Mist 250 ml - £23
Conditioning Brush Cleanser 250ml - £23
Cupcake Brush Cleanser 60 ml - £6.50 
Cosmetic Sanitizer Mist 8 ml - £9.50

I bought them at IMTS in a bundle and I'm sure it was somewhere around £45 for the lot!


The first product I used was the sanitizer wipes




All you have to do is open up the little packet the wipe is on and wipe it over the cosmetic of your choice, its as easy as that. This is perfect for lipsticks, concealers, hard cream cosmetics and apparently mascara wands (however I use disposable wands)
I did expect these to be slightly bigger,  however as they are single use I understand why they are so small.
The great thing about these wipes is they do not alter the colour or texture of the product you are cleaning.


Here is the Cosmetic Sanitizer Mist


This was the product I was most worried about as I didnt want it to alter or affect the make-up in any way. I would hate to ruin a full pallet of eye shadows in an attempt to clean them.
I have tried out this product on a few items of make-up and I love it. Its great for powders, creams, pencils and anything you can think of that needs sanitizing. All you have to do is spray it onto the make-up and it had dried within 10 seconds and will not alter the make up in any way!! Perfect.


The next product is the conditioning brush cleanser 


Beauty So Clean claims that "For day to day cleaning, spray Conditioning Brush Cleanser on the brush and swipe the brush over a paper towel. The brush will dry in seconds."
I have been using this to clean my brushes since June and I love it, it really gets all of the make up residue off the brushes and leaves them really soft. I still shampoo them every week and immerse in IPA at the end of the day but this is great for in between clients!!


Cupcake Brush Cleanser


This product is just as good at cleaning and sanitizing my brushes but I cant quite make-up my mind on the fact that its scented. Yes it smells super yummy, but sometimes I think the smell of the other spray gives off a clean and fresh smell that may assure clients your brushes are sanitary.  What do you guys think about this?

Did anyone else buy these products at IMATS or have you bought them online. What do you think of them?

Jill xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment