Wednesday 23 January 2013

Some Hair And Beauty With A Little Cutie

Today I had a fab little shoot with my friend Kirsty Brown of Memento studio to test out her new coloured backdrops :) Our gorgeous friend and model Nicole Abbot stepped in to help us out and all I can say is WOW. I am so happy with the pictures!!!

Since working as a make-up artist for the Matrix hair show, I have really got into hair styling and trying out new things so I thought I'd do a quick blog on the hair I did for Nicole today :) I am also practicing using my new camera so I have been getting snappy :P


1 Brush hair through.

2 Tie hair in a high pony tail.

3 Take a small section of the hair and braid it into a pleat.

4 Wrap the remainder of the hair around the pleat to form a bun and secure with kirby grips.

5 Next Wrap the pleat around the bun and secure with Kirby grips. Spray lightly with hair spray.

6 Admire your gorgeous new up-do.


Hope you all like it :)

Let me know what you think.

Here is Kirstys professional picture showing her new backdrops :)



For more examples of Nicole's modeling work check her out here

For more examples of Kirsty's photography check her out here also to hire her studio in Dundee have a look here

No comments:

Post a Comment