Friday 11 January 2013

Review of Olay Daily Facial Cloths Sensitive


Ok this is the miracle face wipe!!! literally the quickest and easiest way to remove make-up with just one wipe!!! And I picked up a box in Asda for the bargain price of £1.50

you get 30 individual cloths in the pack. All you need to do is quickly hold one under a warm tap and massage gently with your hands and it will lather up. wipe the cloth all over your face and massage in to remove make-up and dirt. I then rinsed the cloth again and wiped it over my face to remove all of the residue. It was AMAZING!!!! It removed all of my make-up including waterproof mascara.

I also used this to give myself an entire facial, including removing a face mask and it held up :)

Have you tried these before or do you have annother fave face wipe?

Leave a comment and let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment