Friday 25 January 2013

Let The Good Times Roll!!!!

Well about 4 weeks ago I nipped into lush to buy a little gift for a friend. Whilst paying at the desk I started chatting about exfoliants with the sales woman and how I can never find a facial product that is abrasive enough to exfoliate my super dry skin however gentle enough to use every day. She recommended one of their products and with one sniff I was hooked!!!

I have been using Let The Good Times Roll daily for 4 weeks now and it is amazing!!! My skin is so soft and the smell is AMAZING. It smells like caramel or toffee biscuits and is just to die for. It has a creamy and slightly abrasive texture that feels amazing on your face. It removes all of my make-up along with dry skin and has left my face feeling super soft!!!!






So simple to use, all you need to do is take a small amount in your hands with warm water and massage onto your skin with nice warm water then rinse off. I use it in the shower every day after using all of my other lush products!!!

This product is £5.95 for 100g and can be bought in store or online here

What do you guys think? have you tried this product or any other lush products? Did you love it as much as I do? Leave me a comment with your thought!!1



1 comment:

  1. im going to have to pick up this product when i go to glasgow on saterday. i picked up the aqua marine one today but this one sounds amazing

    ReplyDelete