Wednesday 24 June 2015

The Beautiful Susan's Wedding make-up

I absolutely loved doing make-up for this gorgeous brides wedding :) Susan was such a delight to work with and her whole bridal party were so much fun :)


Both Susan and her mum came for a make-up trial so we could try out different looks and find the best look for them. It was Susan's hen night so she got to make use of her gorgeous make-up and test it out to see if it would hold up to dancing and last all night :)
 Bridal Make-up Trial

Susan said "I just wanted to say how much I loved my make up on Saturday - it looked amazing in photos! I loved the pink lipstick you used and I'm so excited to see it (on the wedding day) and know you'll do such a fab job." 


 Bridal Make-up on The Wedding day

Susan said "Thank you for the amazing make-up you did for my wedding. We all felt fab throughout the whole day."





Mother of the Bride Make-up Trial

Mother of the Bride Make-up on the Wedding Day

The two brides maids were kind enough to let me take a before and after image of their make-up on the wedding day. These images were taken by myself on my camera and have had no editing or skin retouching done on them. 


Brides Maid Before And After Make-up

Brides Maid Before And After Make-up

I just love doing weddings and love using the airbrush make-up on brides. It gives such a flawless finish and really does last all day. For more information on airbrush make up click here

For more information and pricing on bridal make-up and all of the beauty treatments I provide have a look at my website

Jillian :) xx



No comments:

Post a Comment