Wednesday 20 May 2015

Urban Decay Dundee Summer Make-up Masterclass

Hello all :D

Ok, so its no secret that I absolutely LOVE Urban Decay!!! The original Naked Palette is THE BEST eyeshadow palette I have ever bought! The colours are so highly pigmented and with it you can achieve a really natural look, a glam bronzed look and a dark smokey eye, so basically a must have for any make-up artist or enthusiast. 

 When I saw Urban Decay were having a masterclass I was really excited to go and see what else they had to offer. As a make-up artist I believe I am always learning and I love seeing other artists work and learn new techniques.

When we got to the event we were greeted with a glass of bubbly, yummy cupcakes and sweets. 



Everyone sat down and we were shown a beautiful natural look thats perfect for brides, everyday and even a night out. For this the girls use the Naked On The Run palette and a few other products. This palette is a must have as it has 6 eyeshadows, a blush, bronze, lip gloss, eye pencil and mascara.

I really wish I had time to take a picture of this look to show you all as this natural look by Lucy was so dewy and fresh, it was gorgeous but the model had to leave so I didn't have a chance.


next we were shown a bright colourful look using the Electric palette. This look is great for a night out, holidays and all of the upcoming summer festivals.


The make up in this picture was by the talented Hana Wilson MUA. (check her out) I just love these bright eyes, it totally takes me back to when I used to wear wild bright eyes!! So much fun.


After the event I decided to buy a few goodies :D buying make-up is sooooo tempting to me, I had to limit myself!!

here is what i got
B6 Spray Vitamin spray £22
Eden Eye shaddow primer potion £16.00 (this is a must buy!!!!)
Lip brush - £14
Naked flushed in Native - £22.50
Cream eyeliner - £16.50




What a great night!! The thing I love about make-up is you are always learning and being creative is so much fun. I love events like this and cant wait till the next one!!

Did anyone else go along to the event? What goodies did you get?

Jillian XX

No comments:

Post a Comment