Saturday 10 January 2015

Missfits of Beauty January Make-up Challenge

This January I decided to take part in a make-up challenge set by the lovely ladies over at Misfits of Beauty

For the challenge you you are set a theme every day and have to come up with a different makeup look for each day in January.
So I decided to keep a blog of all the pictures, I hope you like them!

I didnt have time to do all of the looks so I popped in a few older looks I have done that fit in with the theme and also left a few out! I would love to know what you think guys and gals!!




#Day1 - Glossy Eyes


#Day2 - 2 Faced (Evil vs. Good)


I cheated a little for this one as I didn't have enough time to do the whole look so I have reused a  picture of a look I did this Halloween that fits quite well. 

#Day3 - Alien Queen


#Day4 - Unicorn Rainbow Vomit

I LOVED this look, it was so much fun to do and so different from anything else I have tried before.



#Day5 - Pointillism

I think this is my fave look from the whole month, and it even got featured as one of the top looks :D



#Day6 - Bollywood Diva



#Day7 - Art Nouveau vs. Art Deco


#Day8 - Gypsy Princess


#Day9 - Lip Art
This was so much fun to do, I used lots of lipsticks and illamasqua skin base foundation for the stars!

#Day10 - Your Zodiac Sign

I just love galaxy painting so I couldn't resist doing my star sign this way!!


#Day11 - Club Kid
I LOVE the green brows!!


#Day12 - Black and White
I really wanted this to look like a drawing, or painting!


#Day13 - Baroque


#Day14 - Mythology
This is an old one but I love this siren look!


#Day15 - Wood Nymph


#Day16 - Streets of Harajuku


#Day17 - Fireworks


#Day18 - Dead Beauty Queen


#Day19 - Old Hollywood Glam


#Day20 - Punk Rock Grunge
Didnt have time for this look

#Day21 - Elements
I love body painting sooooo much!! I threw some of these old ones together as I didnt have time to do anything today


#Day22 - Favourite Painting


#Day23 - Glitterazzi Entourage


#Day24 - Gore Gore Gore


#Day25 - 'Love is Grand'


#Day26 - Favourite Animation


#Day27 - Beautiful Mess


#Day28 - Abstract Art


#Day29 - Victorian Era
#Day30 - Faberge Egg

#Day31 - Last Day on Earth




No comments:

Post a Comment