Wednesday 6 March 2013

Illamasqua Beauty School Drop In

So at the weekend I went along to the Glasgow Illamasqua Beauty School Drop In!!! It was AMAZING!!!

As a fully qualified make-up artist I was open to picking up a few new tips and tricks but I didn't expect to learn as much as I did, it was honestly sensational!!

Firstly the make-up artists covered how to get the perfect base, using primers, foundation, concealers, colour correcting and highlighting and shading.

Next they did either statement eyes or statement lips using fantastic colour!!!! Here are the two models with perfect base, then their statement eyes or lips, and what can I say, they both look gorgeous!!!





Did anyone else go along to a beauty school drop in? Or would you like to next time? What did you think?

Leave me a comment and let me know <3 Jillian Elizabeth

4 comments:

  1. i wish i could of gone on march 3rd but i was in glasgow on march 2nd. will hopfully go in the fucher as it sounds amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh I wish I could have gone to one, those looks are amazing! Maybe next time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie it was amazing!! You should come along to the next one!!!

      Delete