Sunday 11 November 2012

Amazing Elf Brushes



So recently I have had lots of people asking me about brushes. What brushes do I use, what brushes should they use, what brushes are easiest to use and what brushes can they buy that don’t break the bank, so today I thought I would do a little post about elf brushes and my all time new favourite brush.

I do have a full range of professional brushes which are mostly MAC and Bare Minerals, however recently I have really loved the Elf brush range. They are easy to use, give great results, the prices are fantastic and in my opinion they are perfect to be used in a professional kit or for home use!! Here is a picture of my recent brush purchase.








If you have worked with me at all in the past 3 weeks I’m sure you would have heard me talking about my new favourite brush! It is the Elf Studio powder brush, and at £3.75 it’s such a bargain!


This brush can be bought here


 It is such a perfect all rounder, as although it is sold as a powder brush you can use it for almost anything on the face. I think this is the perfect alternative foundation brush to MAC’s 187 Duo Fibre brush at £32.50.
 
When doing my own make-up I use this brush to apply, blend and buff my foundation, apply and blend my cream blusher and also apply powder. 

If you aren’t already hooked on this brush have a look at the flawless finish it gave to this gorgeous model Katie on a recent shoot with the talented Zoe Barrie of Photos By Zoe.



One last use to this brush. I used it to cover a models entire body in gold paint!!! 




Hopefully after reading this blog everyone will be convinced to buy this amazing brush and some of the other great brushes that ELF has to offer!!!

Let me know what you thought of my blog post and if you have ever tried any ELF brushes or any of their products <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment